Loyalty Scheme & Rewards Programme
In December 2020 we upgraded to our brand new Loyalty Rewards Programme on our website – which means you can earn fabulous ‘Scenty Points’ with every order you place. Plus with extra ways to earn points, there’s now more ways to enjoy great discounts and rewards as a thank you for your loyalty!
We love our rewards programme, as it means you have full control over your points, and can cash these in for vouchers and discount codes to use on the website whenever you like!
- To access your account, all you need to do is log into your online account on the website (bottom right hand corner), and then click the rewards button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. This will then show your points balance and allow you to create discount coupons etc.
- Even though you may have placed a number of orders on our website, it won’t necessarily mean you will automatically have an account set up. If you don't yet have an online account, all you need to do is create one with the email address you used to checkout and you'll also get an extra 50 rewards points just for registering!
- You’ll receive 2 Scenty Points for every £1 spent, and we will always ensure that your lifetime spend on the site is reflected in your points. E.g. if you have spent £50.00 you will have 200 points in your account, plus an extra 50 for registering.
If at any point lifetime spend points are not showing correctly, please drop us a message https://www.facebook.com/wickandflamearomas with your email address and full name and we can make sure your points are adjusted manually
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase was fulfilled, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot refund wax melts if broken, as they are still in a useable state.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Personalised products
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us on our Facebook page.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Wick & Flame Aromas, 44 Argosy Close, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6PP.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are returning an item(s), you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For any other queries please contact our Facebook page